Online now
Online now

Just because I want tob be friends on chat line

Jwsdcailf
1 week ago • May 5, 2024

Just because I want tob be friends on chat line

Jwsdcailf • May 5, 2024
Does not mean u have to be rude or cut me off leave thrcchat line and just because am submissive and loving caring compassionate does mean I want screw you or have any hidden agenda toward you.
dollMaker​(dom male)
1 week ago • May 5, 2024

Re: Just because I want tob be friends on chat line

dollMaker​(dom male) • May 5, 2024
Jwsdcailf wrote:
Does not mean u have to be rude or cut me off leave thrcchat line and just because am submissive and loving caring compassionate does mean I want screw you or have any hidden agenda toward you.

What you want, or don't want is completely irrelevant, the other party gets to decide what type of interaction they want or don't. They obviously wanted no contact, so who you think you are, is again irrelevant, and posting here, obviously annoyed is telling, very telling. To me its a red flag, and you do yourself no good by having a pity/entitlement party on the boards, though to those who make notes of such you will have provided information you probably did not think you would be.

Here is the thing, people get to decide what they want, its called consent, and just because you don't understand why someone wants no contact, its simple really, you accept they don't, and you move on, maybe do some self examination and figure out what led to what happened happening, and as an additional thought that person owes you no explanation as to why they wanted zero contact.

My advice learn from your mistakes, self examine, improve and do better.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
1 week ago • May 5, 2024

dollMaker wrote:
..... ]To me its a red flag, and you do yourself no good by having a pity/entitlement party on the boards, though to those who make notes of such you will have provided information you probably did not think you would be.

This. And not just on the boards.

I don't understand why people don't see that everything they post, be it the boards, the blogs, or private exchanges, gives you valuable information about who they really are.

Then again, watching all these things is a great way to cull.
Miki
1 week ago • May 6, 2024
Miki • May 6, 2024
all I can add to this, @Jwsdcailf is that having read your profile, especially you writing you're "new to this" (bdsm) --- the chat rooms or even the discussion boards (unless you have a question or some other learning-curve material)--- are not the ideal place to start.

While none are stopping or should be stopping you from popping in the chat room or posting on these boards, it'll never work showing up immediately looking for someone to start something with and taking it as a personal insult if someone isn't interested.

You did post "seeking new connections" on that seeking feature-- best bet is to deploy a ton of patience. Truth be told, statistically (and realisticlally) it's a lot harder for sub males-- or any males for that matter to "find a match".

There simply are too few in the same boat and those are more often than not "already taken".

And without having read your misadventure in the chat room (I have never entered that department-- Totally not my thing) ...and having read your initial post, I do want to add that sometimes "rude" is subjective. Some people are more rigorously honest and straightforward in their reactions than others.

Take a number of my posts over the years I have been in here for example: Some might take me as rude or at least too brusque, but in reality I'm just a dyed-in-the-wool, bona fide smart ass by nature and often "shoot from the hip" as the saying goes, but although I am only human and can yield to less admirable facets of my personalty, (be rude) overall I never set out to hurt anyone's feelings.

A good example of how I roll would be, IRL of course, (the only "meets" I deal with) If I'm with someone who has bad breath, I will just squeeze my nose and walk away, even though I am aware of a kinder, gentler approach --- Offer "Dog breath" a mint or better still refer said individual to the nearest dentist (preferably mine as he tends to be inadvertantly annoying) and sending someone who would subject him to a noxious cloud of Hell Hole breath would be a form of "justice".

(To clarify, the prick knows I can't hear him but I can see he's jawing away at me behind his mask as he comes at me with the freakin' drill, vise grips or chisel.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alas, I digress:

So, moving forward, can adjust your "seeking" post to add some of what you're looking for above and beyond "new contacts" or leave it as is and in both cases patiently wait to see if someone responds in like manner.

Sorry, probably not a hell of a lot of help but I wanted to chime in with the above.
Varangian​(dom male)
1 week ago • May 6, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • May 6, 2024
One should never type when angry or have their “feelings” hurt.

Miki a smart ass? Say it ain’t so.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
1 week ago • May 6, 2024

Jwsdcailf wrote:

The chat room is not set up great, any time you leave the page, it logs you out of the chat room.(or used to). So you have to just basically sit there and stare at the page. So it may not be as personal as you are thinking and it's just a poor setup.
Miki
1 week ago • May 7, 2024
Miki • May 7, 2024
Varangian wrote:
One should never type when angry or have their “feelings” hurt.

Miki a smart ass? Say it ain’t so.

I've done that... type while having a proverbial bee in my bonnet--- nary a good result.

OK it ain't so. I'm merely a smart cookie. Sweet to the taste but if one isn't careful cookies can rot one's teeth out.
But look on the bright side... There's a lot to be said for gummies.
Bunnie
1 week ago • May 7, 2024
Bunnie • May 7, 2024
I seem to have read the OP differently. 🤔

Yes, there are people who respond rudely at times to being told it’s a preference to begin as friends/or seeking only friendship from that person. And yes, it happens very often that being pleasant towards people is often misconstrued as being interested in “seeking more” instead of the possibility it’s mere civility or kindness.

It happens. Try not to take it personally. Miscommunication occurs very easily, and people are people, regardless of where we are. There will always be those who believe they’re entitled, and there will always be instances where intentions are misread.
Jwsdcailf
1 week ago • May 7, 2024
Jwsdcailf • May 7, 2024
Lol I'm not angry or mad your opinions don't mean nothing just brunch words trying convince me of what nothing lol an the true winner I got whole alot individuals attention. Second of all I wrote that about the chat was my observations not how feel wow am alive feeling good about what accomplished on here. Lol I get last laugh. Keep that hate coming maybe I teach you how to love again. God bless be safe out there. Jim.W. nickname Mr Sunshine 🌞.
Solace​(dom male)
1 week ago • May 7, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • May 7, 2024
Fascinating.
    The most loved post in topic