Online now
Online now

Pics of Dicks, Tits, Cunts, & Asses

A Minx
2 weeks ago • Apr 15, 2024
A Minx • Apr 15, 2024
I have many disparate thoughts on this topic... and to be clear, i'm speaking from a heterosexual viewpoint too.

Firstly, Men (Mars) and Women (Venus) perceive from divergent points, men are more visually oriented (hunter/gathers holdover, idk?) and women are more focused on thoughts and feelings.

But, what makes guys think one would want a picture of their cock is really beyond me, lol! I'm going back, many years ago... on the first time I received a dick pic and I (no prude) was truly shocked, it was so unexpected and I was kind of turned off by his very turned on manmeat pole!

Since then, it's become less of a 'thing' and more of an annoyance. Why, oh why, do guys think that it's a good thing to take a picture (usually at an 'off' angle!) and send it to a near or dear one?!

I for one, am in the camp of a more suggestive, playful teasing or make one try to mentally undress the very object of affection (x-ray specs anyone?) as much more sexy! A vivid imagination is a wonderful thing! 😉

I felt the urge to reply to this forum post since I recently received an unsolicited dick pic from a previous love... I saw a message come through as an Image, I was like 'oh, a picture!' I open it up to a soft member picture with the caption 'He was thinking of you!' Uh, apparently He was not too excited when He was thinking about me! And, there you have it... where is the thought, the energy in doing this? (and, ewww she thinks - LOL!) 😆
Miki
2 weeks ago • Apr 15, 2024
Miki • Apr 15, 2024
@ A Minx

I already posted to this to a degree, so pardon any repeat observations. (I don't usually revisit a thread unless of particular interest) I merely want to add.

I agree with you, but all in all, "different strokes"

While I will never fault a dude for wanting to post his junk, I do definitely wish to educate guys, (not in a condescending sense) -- just to let these cats know.... this is not what many women want off the bat (no, I doubt any dudes in here has any Louisville Sluggers under their shorts) A guy wiggling his wand does NOT (usually) have the same effect as me, for all my flatnes, flashing the pizza delivery fella in lieu of a tip.

(it did work way back when!!!!!)

It's just different... and I try my level best to respectfully and discreetly remind guys that the sexes are wired differently.

I could write more but it would be in excess.

--------

Have a Happy!
A Minx
1 week ago • Apr 15, 2024
A Minx • Apr 15, 2024
Completely agree with your point Miki that the sexes are wired differently!

I'm firmly in the camp of the OP though, I truly do not give two poos about any guys' genitals, it is not what they have... at least for me, it's what they do with it. I need no pics to confirm anything and no pics for posterity's sake either!

I didn't mean to come across as judgemental for that I offer my apologies to those I may have offended.

I do think there are a whole lotta other pics much more welcome to view (i.e., a genuine smile, a nice chest, beautiful eyes, hard working hands or even a man and his dog) and this (no spring) chick is only offering my take on things.... i'm just not into really graphic pics from any side. I'd much rather just use my vivid imagination!

I'm curious to hear more from the other side too, so what do heterosexual guys think of receiving a graphic pic from a woman? What do others think when receiving an unsolicited sexual pic no matter their predilections? I'd also like to hear from guys who send dick pics (is it: to be funny? to be sexy? to get a reaction? to encourage interest? to show some love?). I don't want to ask any of the guys who have sent pics to me, I no want to cause hard feelings but I REALLY would like to know... why?!
Subkink
1 week ago • Apr 16, 2024
Subkink • Apr 16, 2024
I am in my 60s now and can remember my mother being flashed at in the local park! Dick pics are I suppose the internets answer to flashing and it appears the same result! My mother told the flasher he should be ashamed of his disgusting behaviour!
Squeedoodle​(sub trans woman)
I'm pretty ambivalent to genitals, so when someone shoves a pic of theirs in my face without me asking for it, I feel pressured to express feelings I don't have. Oooo, such cock. Very penis. Wow.

When it comes to kink, I'm interested in my dance partner's imagination, and to me an unsolicited dick pic (or pussy, same effect really) communicates a lack of it.

The exception to this is when I'm already playing with someone, and they're basically sending it as a Power Move, like "look at it. This is your purpose," or y'know, something degrading like that.

But just as a flirt or random conversation interrupter? No thanks, not interested.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Pics of Dicks, Tits, Cunts, & Asses

aPeepingMom wrote:
Is the title too much? 🤣

I just had an interesting chat message with someone and I shared some advice on his profile (and reiterated that it is only MY advice, not that it's the "right" advice)... but now I'm curious: when looking at someone's profile pics, does seeing nothing but nudes or graphic photos attract you, or turn you off? Is it physical attraction only? Mental? Both?

For instance, as a straight woman, I do not give two shits about your dick pics. I don't. I really, REALLY don't give two shits what it looks like - especially when that's the only photo(s) I see. I'm on Fet (insert all the groans here, but I'm a fucking exhibitionist, ok?) and I see a LOT of dick pics there. And I just don't engage with men who have nothing but dick pics as their only pics. In fact, I have some dear friends who I adore... but I rarely show their dick pics any love when they post them. Fully clothed, or teasing and artsy shots? Thoughtful captions that make me feel something? Hell to the Yes!!

Posting nothing but a nude dick pic pointed at the camera? No thanks. But I digress...

Am I the only straight woman who feels this way? Do gay men look at a profile and see nothing but dick pics and think to yourself "Now this is someone I want to take seriously and get to know"? For the straight men and gay women, what goes through your head when you see a profile full of nothing but tits and cunts? Does it turn you on physically? Does it turn you on MENTALLY?

And does this feeling change based on role within the dynamic? Would a straight, DOMINANT woman feel differently about the dick pics or cunt shots? Does she see a profile with nothing but a caged cock and think "Yep, that's the man for me!"? Does this change based on age? So many questions!! I would love to do a survey to get some hard data and do an analysis of all the variables, but this forum post will have to do for now.

Can we discuss? And there is no "right" or "wrong" answer here, so let's try to be respectful of each other's viewpoints, ok? Ok, cool.

i'm just seeing this thread, been away a bit spending time on strictly gay sites. i sometimes feel like the token gay guy in The Cage lol, there don't seem to be many of us here, and fewer still who participate in the forums. Anyway, i think this is a great question, thanks for asking @aPeepingMom.

i wrote a really way too long detailed response, included studies on how most of communication is non verbal (i.e. it's visual). Then erased it (you're welcome Miki).

i think most guys post or send cock pics because, when they post/send it, that is what they are 'saying.' I.e., "I want to use my cock (RIGHT NOW)." Civilization and decorum be damned: "I want to fuck (NOW)". i don't think it's that guys don't want relationship or romance, i just don't think it's foremost on the agenda when their testosterone has kicked in.

So, a guy has this driving desire/need, has the ether buffer of the internet, and sends a "cock" pic instead of "a thousand words." i don't really think there is that much thought that goes into it, mostly untethered lust.

But.... we're not all wired the same. That's 'heteronormative" stuff.

i'm a gay, total bottom with some sub thrown in. i see a cock pic, and my unthinking, reflexive initial response is to want it in me. That's split second though. It's not 'just' the cock i want, it's the drive/need of the Man attached to the cock that i want.

And, here's were it gets more individual and why i whole heartedly agree that there is "no right or wrong answer" to these questions, i am not wanting my own orgasm, i am craving His orgasm/pleasure/release inside of me. When i see a "cock" pic, that's what is evoked in me. i experience a very intense, deep connection in that, and it's way more than physical. i'd love to find a Guy where we can talk about it, explore and disect all the emotions and thoughts that can be associated with the sex, but sex is never an empty, 'just physical' act for me.

i'm not put off by "cock" pics because i interpret them as His expression of need/desire, and if He is expressing it towards me, it evokes a receiving place in me that wants Him back.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2024
Steellover wrote:
It is considered rude and inappropriate, and even a bit creepy, for a guy to send a woman a penis pic (or other sexually charged pictures of himself) unless she expressly asks for it.

Actually its not just rude and inappropriate but in some parts of the world a crime, called cyber flashing, and one that the police can investigate and charge a person for doing. And as to your gendered reply, I for one don't want a cock shot sent to me either, and yes it has happened on here, so it should be to anyone who did not consent, regardless of gender.
I'mME
I'mME • Apr 16, 2024
A Minx wrote:
I have many disparate thoughts on this topic... and to be clear, i'm speaking from a heterosexual viewpoint too.

Firstly, Men (Mars) and Women (Venus) perceive from divergent points, men are more visually oriented (hunter/gathers holdover, idk?) and women are more focused on thoughts and feelings.

But, what makes guys think one would want a picture of their cock is really beyond me, lol! I'm going back, many years ago... on the first time I received a dick pic and I (no prude) was truly shocked, it was so unexpected and I was kind of turned off by his very turned on manmeat pole!

Since then, it's become less of a 'thing' and more of an annoyance. Why, oh why, do guys think that it's a good thing to take a picture (usually at an 'off' angle!) and send it to a near or dear one?!

I for one, am in the camp of a more suggestive, playful teasing or make one try to mentally undress the very object of affection (x-ray specs anyone?) as much more sexy! A vivid imagination is a wonderful thing! 😉

I felt the urge to reply to this forum post since I recently received an unsolicited dick pic from a previous love... I saw a message come through as an Image, I was like 'oh, a picture!' I open it up to a soft member picture with the caption 'He was thinking of you!' Uh, apparently He was not too excited when He was thinking about me! And, there you have it... where is the thought, the energy in doing this? (and, ewww she thinks - LOL!) 😆

A Minx,

Your post, especially the bit about old love, soft member, 😸 gave me a belly laugh, then some sniggling, then more lol ing.
What the hell are we all doing?
How many posts do you guestimate have been written about this topic?
From both sides the same issues are written about over and over. Someone should write a comedy about it....

Thank you
Nonya
A Minx
A Minx • Apr 16, 2024
O-M-G! @tallslenderguy, you are such a shining beacon of light, you are a consistent guiding force here on thecage and I think you are a fucking genius! 😁

LUST! I get it now... why I didn't consider THAT now kind of embarasses me!

You are no token tall slender guy, you are a total gem! 💎 You unselfishly share some of the most insightful, intelligently thoughtful and benevolent advice and information... I could "read" you all day!

And, I totally understand where you are coming from when you mentioned you "interpret that as his expression of need/desire, and if he is expressing it towards me, it evokes a receiving place in me that wants him back". You also noted, "it's the drive/need of the Man attached to the cock is what I want" and "Im craving his orgasm/pleasure/release inside of me". That, for me, is all part and parcel... and may even be the very definition of lust!

Thank You very much for your point of view, it has helped me to understand a "guy brain" just a little bit better! 😊

A.