Online now
Online now

Form post not published?

rapidlyhip​(switch male)
1 week ago • Apr 16, 2024

Form post not published?

rapidlyhip​(switch male) • Apr 16, 2024
Hello. I attempted to post about ruined orgasms a few days ago but it seems to either have not published or has been removed. Wondering why…
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2024
Did you get a love letter from the admin? If not you may have fat finger fucked it, I have done this once.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 16, 2024
I've seen them remove threads without explanation, and I've often wondered how they ran afoul of the forum guidelines.

Typically, if someone posts a personal ad (e.g. "I'm seeking a female dominant partner with which to engage in ruined orgasm play" or "Seeking a male partner for the same") then the admins will remove the post, as they don't want personal ads cluttering up the forums.

Or, for obvious reasons if a discussion becomes heated or contentious. But sometimes I've seen posts removed and wondered at the reason- and don't get me wrong I am not criticizing the admins who generally do a good job keeping things functioning well here.

But if, for whatever reason, rapidlyhip did cross a line with a post and it wasn't something obvious, then I would hope the admins would explain (at least privately to him, if not the entire forum) why it got taken down.