Online now
Online now

Primal Play Help

DepraviDaddy​(dom male)
1 week ago • Apr 15, 2024

Primal Play Help

DepraviDaddy​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone!
I am new to the bdsm community. My wife and I are testing the waters with kinks of all kinds, and we are very excited to get into primal play and CNC. I am just looking for ideas on how to play out a scene. I believe that the mood set before the play is everything, but I am having a hard time coming up with ideas, especially as we have a small house and an open yard with close neighbors. Any advice?
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
1 week ago • Apr 15, 2024
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2024
A good deal depends upon how you view Primal Play.

A quick search indicates for common descriptions from Kinkly.com: "Those who enjoy primal play may describe it as very passionate and sensual, as well as exhilarating. Some things a primal might do include scratching, biting, hair-pulling, vocalizing with grunts and growls, wrestling, and using force and strength with their partner. Primals release themselves from the inhibitions of our world to allow themselves a headspace that is instinctual and reactive to their base impulses and desires."

And from sofiagray.com: "Primal play, according to Kinkly, is a type of BDSM play that focuses on raw feelings and actions that are evoked by natural impulses and urges. While this sounds pretty simple, it has a lot of different meanings because natural impulses and urges are different for everyone.

In this type of play, the goal is to let social norms, niceties, and inhibitions slip away until you’re overcome by your most basic and instinctive urges. From happiness and silliness to aggression and even sadness, primal play can look like many different things and can be a unique experience each and every time you engage in it."

I just describe it as how I feel and imagine. Gut feelings. More natural. Unfettered desires.

To get in the right mindset if you cannot, perhaps take a short trip to a local wooded park and take a walk in the trees. When secluded, make out against the trunk of the tree and feel nature. And if you feel like it, chase her through the forest. Wrestle her into the leaves and enjoy. But be mindful of park rangers and hopefully you don't get tranquilized in the ass.😳

Good luck! And welcome to the Primal Side of Life.
    The most loved post in topic
FlitterFly​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 16, 2024
FlitterFly​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2024
Literate Lycan wrote:
A good deal depends upon how you view Primal Play.

A quick search indicates for common descriptions from Kinkly.com: "Those who enjoy primal play may describe it as very passionate and sensual, as well as exhilarating. Some things a primal might do include scratching, biting, hair-pulling, vocalizing with grunts and growls, wrestling, and using force and strength with their partner. Primals release themselves from the inhibitions of our world to allow themselves a headspace that is instinctual and reactive to their base impulses and desires."

And from sofiagray.com: "Primal play, according to Kinkly, is a type of BDSM play that focuses on raw feelings and actions that are evoked by natural impulses and urges. While this sounds pretty simple, it has a lot of different meanings because natural impulses and urges are different for everyone.

In this type of play, the goal is to let social norms, niceties, and inhibitions slip away until you’re overcome by your most basic and instinctive urges. From happiness and silliness to aggression and even sadness, primal play can look like many different things and can be a unique experience each and every time you engage in it."

I just describe it as how I feel and imagine. Gut feelings. More natural. Unfettered desires.

To get in the right mindset if you cannot, perhaps take a short trip to a local wooded park and take a walk in the trees. When secluded, make out against the trunk of the tree and feel nature. And if you feel like it, chase her through the forest. Wrestle her into the leaves and enjoy. But be mindful of park rangers and hopefully you don't get tranquilized in the ass.😳

Good luck! And welcome to the Primal Side of Life.

I know your only describing a very fun way to act out the natural urge, and sorce, of the how to of primal playing.

But Damnnnnnnn !!!!

Now all you need to do
Is write an Erotica Book
On Primal Playing With The Big Bad/SoGood Wolf.
Mmmmm

Just think on it. 🤗🥰

Pleassssssse
Thanks FlitterFly... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif
FlitterFly​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 16, 2024
FlitterFly​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2024
Like LL advised
Primal is very erotic and a way to allow the inner beast out to play.

If you have creative enough minds.
You can definitely do this indoors as well.

But again, as LL described
Going outdoors and getting back in touch with nature is hotttttt.
And the best way to allow that inner beast out.

You could even try a creek, with maybe a waterfall.

There are many private places out there just waiting for some primal beast to use them.

And if you are lucky or know someone close.
You may want to set up a Sean where you are being watched.
Adds an extra hot edge to primal.

Whatever you decide have fun, and be safe.

FlitterFly... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif